While you probably know about AAA's most recognized service—emergency roadside assistance—how much do you know about the other benefits and savings available to you through your AAA membership?
It's time to go back to school and challenge yourself with a pop quiz. But don't worry—this one is easy because we'll also give you the answers, which means you're guaranteed to get an A.
1. For how many attractions does AAA sell member-discounted tickets?
Answer: Trick question! The number is in the hundreds and includes Disney, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens, but it's always changing as we add new partners. And all are discounted exclusively for AAA members.
You can buy attraction tickets at your local AAA office
and select tickets can be purchased here.
2. AAA sells insurance. What can you get covered, and why should you get a quote from AAA?
Answer: AAA sells auto insurance, offering competitive prices and member discounts. And as a full-service insurance agency, AAA also can insure your home, your life and even your toys (motorcycles, boats, RVs).
To learn more or to get a quote, visit your local AAA office or click here.
3. How can your membership earn money for you when you're NOT spending it?
Answer: This riddle has an easy answer: AAA members get preferred member rates that consistently beat national averages when you invest in CDs and IRAs through AAA. Plus, AAA offers credit cards, auto loans and extended vehicle warranties with valuable member-exclusive benefits.
For details on these and other financial products, click here.
4. When you take advantage of discounts associated with AAA, you can save more than enough to pay for your membership. How is this possible?
Answer: You'll get instant savings at thousands of hotels, stores, restaurants and service providers just by showing your AAA membership card. Here are just a few of our savings partners:
- Shopping (in store): Payless ShoeSource, LensCrafters, FTD, pharmacies (with AAA Prescription Savings)
- Shopping (online through AAA.com): Dell, Reebok, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Dining: Denny's, Hard Rock Cafe, Mimi's Café
- Services: Geek Squad, 1-800-Got-Junk?, DirecTV, The UPS Store
For a complete list of partners, click here.