Term insurance is an economical way to provide valuable life insurance protection.
Is Term Life insurance right for you?
Term life insurance provides you with temporary protection to cover a specified period of time. It is generally the least expensive type of life insurance you can purchase. With Term insurance, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved ones are protected if something happens to you during the term period.
Term life insurance may be right for:
- Newlyweds and young families on a limited budget
- People looking to cover time-sensitive needs such as a mortgage or college education
- Families needing coverage for 30 years or less
- Those looking to cover valuable services provided by a non-working family member
- Wage earners who have employer-sponsored life insurance but need additional protection
How does our Term Life insurance work?
Select a term period and coverage amount that meets your needs. Then, pay the guaranteed level premiums to keep the policy in force.1 If you die during the term period, your beneficiaries will receive the death benefit that you selected.
Here are some features of our Term life insurance:
- Choose from 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 years of coverage
- Coverage from $100,000 to more than $10,000,000
- Guaranteed renewable to age 95, regardless of your health1
- Early access to funds if you should become terminally ill2
- Ability to convert to a permanent policy3
Customize your Term Life policy
We understand that everyone's situation is different. That's why we offer you the option to customize your Term insurance policy to meet your needs. Here are a few riders that can be added to your policy:
- Return of Premium Rider – Receive 100% of your premiums back at the end of the term period if coverage is not used.4
- Children's Term Rider - Add up to $20,000 of life insurance protection per child.
- Disability Waiver of Premium Rider – Ensures your premiums will be waived while you are disabled, as defined in the rider.
Disclaimers & Disclosures
1Premiums will increase annually after the level term period, not to exceed the maximum stated by the policy.
2If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of 12 months or less, you may request to receive up to 50% of the policy’s death benefit or $500,000, whichever is less. Life expectancy duration varies by state. Requires medical evidence. The remaining benefits payable at death will be reduced by the amount of the Accelerated Death Benefit paid and any accrued and unpaid interest. Benefit may not be available in all states.
3Convertible to permanent life insurance prior to the expiration of 80% of the term period or age 65, whichever is first.
4Return of Premium (ROP) Benefit is provided under the Intermediate Period Endowment Benefit Rider. Some exclusions apply. ROP benefit is not available with 10-year term policy.
Life insurance underwritten and annuities offered by AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, Michigan. AAA Life Insurance Company is licensed in all states except NY. CA Certificate of Authority #07861. Products and their features may not be available in all states.
Term Policy Form Series: ICC11-1201, TL-1201; Return of Premium Rider Series: ICC11-1207IPE, TL-1207IPE.
This is a summary of insurance provisions and does not contain all of the benefits and exclusions. For complete terms of the insurance coverage, please contact your insurance professional or refer to the policy.