Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance may be right for:
- Newlyweds and young families on a limited budget
- People looking to cover time-sensitive needs such as a mortgage or college education
- Families who need coverage for 30 years or less
- Those looking to cover valuable services provided by a nonworking family member
- Wage earners who have employer-sponsored life insurance, but need additional protection
If you're looking for an economical way to provide valuable life insurance protection, term life may be your best option.
Generally the least expensive type of life insurance available, term provides you with protection for a specified period of time.
Term life provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments.1 After that period expires, coverage at your previous term premium
is no longer guaranteed. You may then obtain further coverage with alternate payments or conditions. If you were to pass away
during the term specified by your policy, the death benefit is paid to your beneficiary or beneficiaries.
Term policies may be purchased in 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years of coverage. Benefits of $100,000 to more than $10,000,000 are guaranteed
renewable to age 95, regardless of your health.1 Early access to funds is available if you should become terminally ill.2
You may also convert to a permanent policy.3
Customize Your Policy
Adding riders to your policy gives you the ability to customize your term life insurance policy to better meet your needs.
Return of Premium Rider: Receive 100% of your premiums back at the end of the term period if coverage is not used.4
Children's Term Rider: Add up to $20,000 of life insurance protection per child.
Disability Waiver of Premium Rider: Ensures your premiums will be waived while you are disabled as defined in the rider.
It’s never too early or too late to begin. Call 888.422.9760 or find a local AAA Insurance Agent online today. Or get a free online quote now.
1. Premiums will increase annually after the level term period, not to exceed the maximum stated by the policy.
2. If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of 12 months or less, you may request to receive up to 50%
of the policy's death benefit or $500,000, whichever is less. Life expectancy duration varies by state. Requires medical evidence.
The remaining benefits payable at death will be reduced by the amount of the Accelerated Death Benefit paid and any accrued and unpaid
interest. Benefit may not be available in all states.
3. Convertible to permanent life insurance prior to the expiration of 80% of the term period or age 65, whichever is first.
4. Return of Premium (ROP) Benefit is provided under the Intermediate Period Endowment Benefit Rider. Some exclusions apply. ROP benefit
is not available with 10-year term policy.
Life insurance underwritten and annuities offered by AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, MI. AAA Life Insurance Company is licensed
in all states except NY. CA Certificate of Authority #07861. Products and their features may not be available in all states.
Term Policy Form Series: ICC11-1201, TL-1201; Return of Premium Rider Series: ICC11-1207IPE, TL-1207IPE.
This is a summary of insurance provisions and does not contain all of the benefits and exclusions. For complete terms of the insurance
coverage, please contact your insurance professional or refer to the policy. ALAN-21027-813-XX