An annuity allows you to plan retirement by earning interest on your money now and paying taxes later. Annuity products
guarantee an income stream for you and your loved ones for years to come.
With a deferred annuity, you can earn interest on your money now and pay taxes later.1 Tax deferral helps an
annuity grow at a faster rate than taxable interest accounts like money market funds and certificates of deposit because
your money grows in three ways — your premium earns interest, your interest earns interest, and the money you would have
paid in taxes remains in your account to earn interest. Current tax laws allow for the deferral of income taxes on an
annuity's earnings until they are withdrawn.1
A deferred annuity also allows you to ease the worries of a fickle stock market by ensuring your principal is safe with a
guaranteed minimum rate of return and provides an income that you can never outlive. Additionally, although deferred annuities
are designed to be long-term retirement accumulation vehicles, all deferred annuities offered through AAA Agents include a
withdrawal provision. This means you can gain access to funds if needed. You may also transfer/rollover funds from a matured
CD or lump sum distribution or establish or transfer an existing IRA or Roth IRA.2
Our AAA Agents offer several deferred annuity options, each with unique features.
You should consider an EliteGuarantee Annuity if you want to make a single premium payment and lock in an interest rate for more
than one year. The EliteGuarantee Annuity provides you with a 3-year guaranteed interest rate. Once the initial rate guarantee
period expires, you have the option to renew for the same period of time.
Platinum Bonus Annuity
Our Platinum Bonus Annuity features a competitive fixed interest rate that's guaranteed for the first 12 contract months.3
Keep in mind that the first-year rate you'll earn is based on the amount of your initial premium and includes a first-year bonus rate.
Flexibility of premium payments is another key feature. You can decide when you add to your annuity without having a fixed schedule
to do so.
An immediate annuity might be right for people who:
- Are retired and need to cover fixed or regular expenses
- Want to provide an income they can never outlive, guaranteed
- Want to provide an income for themselves and their spouse for life4
AAA Life offers the Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA). With this annuity, you decide the amount and time period during which you
wish to receive income and we'll determine the single premium amount that will help see that your goal is met. Once your annuity contract
is put in place, you are guaranteed a stream of income for life.
Payments received from an SPIA have been designed to return your premium in equal amounts over the income period you select.5
Minimum initial deposit is $5,000. Distributions are based on your age and the income option you choose. You may adjust both your income
stream duration and premium until you arrive at just the right combination to meet your needs. Your premiums are returned in equal amounts
over time5 and you may be eligible to receive a bonus when using an existing deferred annuity from AAA Life Insurance Company
to purchase an SPIA.
It's never too early or too late to begin. Call 888.422.9760
or find a local AAA Insurance Agent online today.
1. Annuities are not considered short-term investments. Surrender charges may apply, and the fees and charges associated with a fixed-rate annuity are usually higher than other investments like certificates of deposit. Under current tax law, earnings withdrawn before age 59-1/2 may be subject to IRS penalty. Withdrawals exceeding 10% of the accumulation value are also subject to a contractual withdrawal schedule included in each contract.
2. IRAs and Qualified Plans already provide tax deferral of earnings. There is no additional benefit from the annuity’s tax deferral feature. An annuity should be used to fund an IRA when its features, other than tax-deferral, are beneficial.
3. The first-year declared interest rate is an annual effective yield that is guaranteed for the first contract year. It is separate from the contract’s Guaranteed Minimum Interest Rate that is effective for all contract years.
4. Dependent upon individual circumstances and the plan selected. The single premium amount required to establish the guaranteed payout you want is based on the option selected at the time of application.
5. Income received from a qualified retirement plan is fully taxable.
Life insurance underwritten and annuities offered by AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, MI. AAA Life Insurance Company is licensed in all states except NY. CA Certificate of Authority #07861. Products and their features may not be available in all states.
EliteGuarantee Contract Form Series: ICC11-4101, DA-4101; Platinum Bonus Contract Form Series: ICC11-4111, DA-4111, SPIA Contract Form Series: 40611.
AAA Life Insurance Company and its agents do not provide legal or tax advice. Therefore, you may wish to seek independent legal, tax, or financial advice prior to the purchase of this contract.
This information is not a contract. All descriptions are intended solely to inform you about the many features of annuities. The contract and its endorsements determine exact product features and benefits.
This is a summary of provisions and does not contain all of the benefits and exclusions. For complete terms of the insurance coverage, please contact your insurance professional or refer to the contract. Products and their features may not be available in all states. ALAN-21030-813-XX.