Whole Life Insurance
For those seeking permanent lifelong coverage with fixed premiums — meaning the premiums you pay for your
coverage are guaranteed to never increase1 — AAA Life's Whole Life Insurance is the answer. Additionally,
AAA Life's Whole Life Insurance is also a valuable asset that grows cash value over time, thus loans may be
taken out on the value of the policy at a fixed rate.2
Simple Whole Life Insurance
Simple Whole Life Insurance may be right for people looking to:
- Help cover cost of final expenses, fund family obligations and pay other debts
- Fill in gaps left by other life insurance to supplement existing term life insurance or coverage at work
- Purchase coverage for your children or grandchildren
- Leave an inheritance to your loved ones or a charitable gift to an organization of your choice
Our Simple Whole Life Insurance is designed to offer you permanent life insurance protection without the inconvenience
of taking a medical exam.3 Coverage is available from $5,000 to $75,000. Additionally, early access to funds is possible
if you should become terminally ill.4
Customize Your Policy
Adding riders to your policy gives you the ability to customize your Simple Whole Life Insurance policy to meet your needs.
Disability Waiver of Premium Rider: Ensures your premiums will be waived while you are disabled, as defined in the policy.
Children's Term Rider: Can provide up to $15,000 of life insurance coverage per child.
Accidental Death Benefit Rider: Provides an accidental death benefit to your beneficiary if you lose your life due to injuries
sustained in an accident.
Travel Accident Rider: Provides an additional amount of coverage if death is the result of a covered travel accident.
or find a local AAA Insurance Agent online today.
1. Valid as long as premiums are paid when due.
2. Benefits may be reduced by any loans on the policy less debt.
3. If you apply for another insurance product, a medical exam may be required.
4. If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of 12 months or less, you may request to receive
up to 50% of the policy's death benefit or $500,000, whichever is less. Life expectancy duration varies by state. Requires
medical evidence. The remaining benefits payable at death will be reduced by the amount of the Accelerated Death Benefit
paid and any accrued and unpaid interest. Benefit may not be available in all states.
Life insurance underwritten and annuities offered by AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, MI. AAA Life Insurance Company is
licensed in all states except NY. CA Certificate of Authority #07861. Products and their features may not be available in all
states. Simple Whole Life Policy Form Series: ICC10-5501WL/5501WL.
This is a summary of insurance provisions and does not contain all of the benefits and exclusions. For complete terms of the
insurance coverage, please contact your insurance professional or refer to the policy. ALAN-21028-813-XX