In support of our nation’s effort to contain COVID-19, we have suspended all access to our branches.
Our thoughts go out to those who have been directly affected by this unprecedented health crisis that is being felt around the world today. We especially want to appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities and government entities around the country who are working tirelessly to contain this coronavirus (COVID-19).
In support of recent guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we recognize that one of the best ways to reduce the spread of this virus is social distancing.
COVID-19 Cases U.S.
(zoom and click for details)
AAA COVID Resources
With health and safety concerns in mind, below are details about temporary changes we are making in service delivery to you, our valued members.
Please note that we are implementing the following measures and will keep you informed as the situation evolves:
On-The-Go AAA Services Via the AAA Mobile App for Smartphones
- Download the free AAA Mobile App available for iPhone or Android
- Services available: request roadside assistance, get an insurance quote, find nearby discounts, book future travel, order maps, plan a road trip, get a battery replacement quote and much more!
We have suspended all access to our branches. However, as always, our associates are ready and available to handle your calls during normal business hours.
- We are asking members, if possible, to handle insurance, travel, and membership business with AAA over the phone or online at AAA.com
- You can find contact information and hours for your local branch at AAA.com/Branches
- We are only one click away; you can download our AAA Mobile® App on the App Store or Google Play
To best prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to support the health of our employees and service providers, we are temporarily suspending members riding in our tow trucks and service vehicles. Our teams will work to ensure members have options to reach their destination safely.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep our employees, service providers and members safe during this time.
- Request service online at AAA.com/Roadside or via the AAA Mobile App
- Call 800-AAA-HELP
- Text "HELP" to 800.222.1134
- For non-towing service requests with Alexa, say "Alexa, open AAA Road Service"; on Google Assistant, say "Talk to AAA Road Service"
AAA Travel Advisors stand ready to assist travelers in navigating the many options that are evolving daily. Due to heavy demand, we have also launched the COVID-19 Travel Help Center online as an alternate way to request assistance.
- If you have questions or need assistance with current travel bookings, visit our COVID-19 Travel Help Center at AAA.com/TravelExpert
- For information about how to file a claim, get a quote, or make a payment, visit us at AAA.com/Insurance
- If you have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and would like to see what payment options are available to you, please call the contact number listed on your Insurance documents.
Our Online Banking and secure Mobile Banking app allow you to bank virtually anywhere, anytime, and our Banking Services team is ready to provide assistance at 855.999.2265 (8 a.m.-7 p.m. Mon.-Fri., and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Sat.).
Log into your Online Banking account to:
- Check your balances, view transactions, locate account and routing numbers, and more
- Make a payment to your AAA Dollars Mastercard credit card, as well as loans and other bills
- Transfer funds between accounts, and send and receive money via email or mobile number using Popmoney
- Update your contact information, set up security and account alerts, and more
- Find a fee-free ATM nationwide
*Texting service for Roadside assistance not available in Puerto Rico.
Visualization: JHU CSSE. Automation Support: Esri Living Atlas team. Data sources: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC and DXY.