Terms & Conditions of Use
This Web site is maintained by AAA for your personal information, entertainment, and enjoyment. Please feel free to browse, download from, talk back to, and otherwise use the site. At the same time, please remember that your access to the AAA site is subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices (the "Terms"), as well as all applicable laws. By accessing and using the AAA site, you accept the Terms without limitation or qualification. AAA may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit this page to review the current Terms from time to time. AAA reserves the right, without notice and for any reason, to remove any content on this site, and to deny access of any user or users to all or any part of this site.
You may download material displayed on the AAA site for personal, non-commercial use only. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded and/or copied material. Any copy of material from the AAA site you make and distribute for any purpose must also include these Terms. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, use, or reuse any of the contents of the AAA site for any public or commercial purpose without the written consent of AAA or any third party AAA deems necessary. Anything you download, including the information and any images incorporated in the site, is licensed to you by AAA for your personal noncommercial use. Because AAA owns this site and its contents and AAA can control access to it, you agree not to create any kind of hyperlink from any other site to the AAA site unless you first obtain AAA’s written permission.
You should assume everything on the AAA site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in the Terms or with the express written consent of AAA or any third party AAA deems necessary. AAA neither warrants nor represents that your use of the material displayed on the AAA site will not infringe rights of third parties. Images of people or places displayed on the AAA site are either the property of, or used with permission by, AAA. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted in the Terms or elsewhere on the AAA site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (the "Trademarks") displayed on the AAA site are the property of AAA and other parties and may be registered and unregistered Trademarks of AAA and others. Nothing contained on the AAA site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the AAA site without the written permission of AAA or such third party that may own the Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks, or any other content, displayed on the AAA site is prohibited. AAA reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights through civil and criminal proceedings.
There is no warranty that any information or service provided or referenced by this site is either merchantable or accurate, that such information or service will fulfill any of your particular purposes or needs, or that such information or service does not infringe on any third party rights. Except for any express warranties stated on this site, if any, the information and services provided or referenced on this site are provided "as is" and with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with the user. While AAA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the AAA site, AAA makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. AAA may periodically add, change, or improve any of the information, products, services, programs, and technology described on the AAA site without notice. AAA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the AAA site. In fact, your use of the AAA site is at your own risk. Neither AAA nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the AAA site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the AAA site. For example, AAA assumes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, any damages from any viruses which may affect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or downloading from, the AAA site.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice, or other content.
AAA has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to the AAA site, and the existence of such links does not indicate our approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked site. AAA is not responsible for the contents of any site linked to the AAA site; your connection to any such linked site is at your own risk.
Rate Quotes & Availability of Product
AAA operates and controls the AAA site from its headquarters in Dearborn. We do not in any way imply that the materials on the site or the products we discuss are available or for use outside the United States or in jurisdictions in which we are not licensed to do business, or that we are soliciting business in any such jurisdiction. By completing an on-line request for a rate quote, you are confirming that you are not a resident in any such jurisdiction. By providing material on our Web site AAA does not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you or that you will qualify for the products we offer.
The AAA site is for informational purposes only. References to any of AAA’s or affiliated companies’ products or services are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicitations in connection with any product or service. Some products may not be available in all jurisdictions. Anyone interested in a particular product or service should contact the local AAA district office to find out whether the service or product is available in their jurisdiction. It is up to you as a prudent reader to understand and determine on your own what you need to do in order to make informed decisions in connection with matters discussed on the AAA site. With respect to insurance purchased through AAA, your insurance policy, not the statements on the AAA Site, form the contract between the insured and the company issuing the policy.
Access to Member Areas
Access to and use of member-only, password-protected areas of the AAA site are restricted to members of AAA and authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the AAA site may be subject to prosecution. Please use your browser’s "BACK" button to return to the previous page.
The automatic log-in function is designed for the visitor’s convenience and will result in a cookie being written to the PC in use at the time. A cookie is a small text file which will store an encrypted version of a visitor’s User ID and Password. The cookie will not be used for tracking or advertising purposes.
Please note: Saving a cookie to a PC other than the one normally used at home or work is not recommended. Enabling the auto-login function allows subsequent users to have access to your account information.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. AAA AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE AAA SITE AT ANY TIME. AAA AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL AAA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE AAA SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE AAA SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE AAA SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AAA OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
AAA Car Care Deals (CARCARE-99513)
Messages include information on savings and discounts for car services.
You may opt out by texting "STOPCARCARE" to 99513. Text HELPCARCARE to 99513 for help.
AAA Discounts & Rewards Alerts (AAASAVE-99513)
Messages include information on membership savings and discounts.
You may opt out by texting "STOPSAVE" to 99513. Text HELPSAVE to 99513 for help.
AAA Atlas Membership Program (AAAMOVE-99513)
Messages include information on Atlas moving company discounts and AAA Membership.
You may opt out by texting "STOPMOVE" to 99513. Text HELPMOVE to 99513 for help.
AAA Drive-UBI Program (UBIJOIN or UBISMS-99513)
Messages include information on AAA Drive Auto Insurance program.
You may opt out by texting "STOPUBI" or “STOP_UBI” to 99513. Text HELP to 99513 for help.
AAA Mobile APP Download Program (APP or MobileAPP-99513)
Messages include information on how to download the AAA Mobile App.
You may opt out by texting "STOPAPP" to 99513. Text HELPAPP to 99513 for help.
Auto Club Group Marketing Programs (80565)
Messages include information on membership, auto insurance, travels, discounts and savings.
You may opt out by texting "STOP" to 80565. Text HELP to 80565 for help.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging feature offered on a phone, application, or mobile device that allows you to send messages from one device to another.
- Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. AAA Auto Club Group does not charge for any content however downloadable content may incur additional charges from your cell phone provider. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Message and Data Rates may apply.
- By subscribing, you consent to receiving up to 4 SMS messages per month using automated technology. AAA Drive subscribers may receive up to 2 additional messages. You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe for the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges. You are not required to consent to receive marketing messages as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or service.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service only include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services or programs you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data about your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service and the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us or our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- The service is available only in the United States.
- We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event that your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Alltel, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile and others. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.