All aboard for an amazing Canadian Rockies rail adventure.
Truly moving train journeys with Rocky Mountaineer.
Within the unique world of rail travel, Rocky Mountaineer is so much more than just a train; it’s your key to unlocking a hidden world of unparalleled beauty as you carve through otherwise inaccessible terrain in the Canadian Rockies. AAA Travel invites you to discover this winner of numerous international awards for service excellence, including eight World Travel Awards, and get a firsthand look at roaming wildlife, tumbling waterfalls and snowcapped mountain peaks while enjoying world-class cuisine and unmatched service. Choose from over 65 unique Canadian vacations and four distinctive rail routes – and experience beauty beyond words.
Savor the best of the best – GoldLeaf Service*
• Hot gourmet breakfasts & lunches from an a la carte menu
• Meal service in a private lower-level dining room
• Custom-designed bi-level dome coach with upstairs seating area
• Exclusive outdoor viewing platform
Enjoy premium amenities – SilverLeaf Service*
• Delicious hot entree options plated to your preference and served at your seat
• Dedicated culinary team member and two onboard Hosts per coach
• Single-level dome coach with panoramic views through oversized windows
*Both service levels include complimentary alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, plus gourmet snacks.
You won't want the journey to end. Luckily it doesn't have to.**
Extend the memories with a free hotel night. Until June 28, 2019 book a qualifying 2019 Rocky Mountaineer package of 5 days or more and receive a FREE hotel night in Seattle, Vancouver, or Calgary. Make your journey through the Canadian Rocky Mountains even more unforgettable with a complimentary night's stay in one of these world-class cities.